FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Anonymous
Entered on:

I loved your piece! I am going to Digg it and send it around.

Comment by Ed Vallejo
Entered on:

I am heavily offended by my good friend being called a 'scumbag'.

Oyate, you are one of the best hearts I have ever had the great fortune to meet!  Be kind to yourself.

Ed

Comment by Captain Moroni
Entered on:

My wife and I bought oursaelf a 1994 36 ft Class A for less than than what would pay for a new small pickup truck.  We did a little fixup (about $900 worth) and now have it equiped to go with 3 hours notive.  We;ve already scoted out several retreat locations.

We don't want to retreat but I've spent about six months trying to warn many folks on the internet to get organized into County Militias and be equipted and trained in how to defend against further attacks on our liberties especially gun/ammunition confiscation and being taken to "holding centers".  Very few listen, so we decided to be "selfish" and go it alone.

Comment by Found Zero
Entered on:

Thanks for the support people. Also coming up is an article on how you use a camper to not only avoid FEMA camps but to totally get over on them. Don't miss the next installment of camper trash survival techniques. The only survival advice collum designed for people who actually need it.

Make a Comment