FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Jerry Alexander
Entered on:

I feel so sorry for Arizona...they have NOTHING to offer other than Sunshine...Wait!! It`s snowing there now....Sorry! 

The West has so much to offer..they have "McCain,aka (songbird).They have "Reid"..a man with Americas best at heart.The Texas Governor..also one of Americas best..I am so jealous of the West.Oh!! we can`t forget the wide open doors that the Invaders are using to Dilute the "True American Spirit",and,you can thank McCain,aka (songbird) for holding that door open,and!! taking care of the "Navajo" so well.If you see McCain please tell him that the 1967/68 KGB types are starting to worry about their salvation..and their talking...telling the truth in order to be on the good side of God when he takes them...McCain!!!  You can`t shut them up...I love it..What goes around comes around...Salvation..what are you doing McCain..have you been lying to the Lord like you did as a POW?  God knows what you said McCain...he will not forget you..think about it McCain...he knows the Prayers you made..and he can`t be bought.If I were you...I would worry allot.

Comment by Sam Weathersby
Entered on:

Go JD! I sure hope we can get rid of RINO McLame. He is not even honest enough to declare his true party, the Social Fascist Progressives, AKA, Democrat.

JD JD JD!!!!

SamFox

Comment by Paul Lebaron
Entered on:

John McCain has been Arizona senator for most of my adult life. At the same time our country has been taken over by international  bankers and the wealth of our nation squandered on bailouts and war. Both of which John Mc Cain is quite agreeable with and supportive of. "There is no fool like an old fool" If this man could of  made a difference in Washington he would of already acoumplished it. ITS TIME FOR CHANGE!!!! VOTE NO ON MCCAIN!!!!           I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO THE REASONS, THOUGH THEY ARE MANY. "Its simply time for change"

Make a Comment