FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Lola Flores
Entered on:

Love the idea.  Nothing I would like more.  However, I ask the same questions I've asked before.  How exactly do you not pay taxes?  How do you get your employer not to withhold them before you even get your paycheck?  How do you buy food or shoes or clothes and not pay the sales taxes?  How do you not pay the taxes built into that tank of gas you need every week to get you to that job where they withhold 25% or more right off the top before it gets to you?  What happens when you don't pay your real estate taxes and the city forecloses on your home and puts your ass on the streets?  What then, huh?  See, in theory it's a great concept, one that I'm all for.  In practice, well not so much.

Comment by David McElroy
Entered on:

AMEN! We need to remind the liars, thieves, murderers and other so-called "public servants" in the District of Criminals of that old maxim that was supposed to be one of the planks in the original American platform: "Them that does the payin' does the sayin'!" We need to speak loudly against the ongoing financial rape and pillage spree we now suffer.  Yes, they have insidious ways to take "their cut" before we see our paycheck or our purchased goods and services. But a general strike bringing commerce to a halt will stifle their cash flow...a taxpayer revolt can be overwhelming (which is why the IRS is buying shgotguns!), and spreading the words of truth, justice, and liberty for all in brotherly love can win the day! 

Make a Comment