FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by D S
Entered on:

I have had enough of Bush's, Obama's, & Frosty Wooldridge's brand of facism. There's no way that I want any human being asked "Where are your papers please"? If they commit a violent crime, then we have ways of dealing with them. If they're just here to make a better living for themselves and their family, I don't see anything wrong with that. You know, one day you're not gonna want to be in the USA and you ware going to want to flee to another country. For the sake of your children or your own well being you'll want to leave this place. And when you do go to another country, are you going to want to be treated in this way? I sure don't. Leave people alone you nosy BUSYBODY! -davkiz

Comment by TL Winslow
Entered on:

Sorry, but Mexicans and Cubans aren't the Huns, they're our next-door neighbors, and if they decide to move in so what? They're not coming in on 700K horses to rape and pillage, they're just coming in to work and make a better life, most of them that is. So are you a backer of apartheid? Too bad, this old Anglophile white supremacist mentality is counterproductive. If only King Henry VIII's wife Catherine of Aragon had been fertile, the English might have had half-Spanish monarchs for 500 years and none of this would have happened. Instead of trying to continue the de facto apartheid of Spanish-speaking Americans under the guise of being illegal aliens, nuisances, criminals, anti-American, overpopulating our country that's full of empty territories, etc. why not try my nonpartisan 7-step Megamerge Dissolution of urging your Congressional reps to invite the people of Mexico, Cuba, also Haiti, DR and any other neighbors to dissolve their failed countries and ever-corrupt govts. in favor of U.S. statehood, permitting the U.S. military to move in and set up sovereignty, the border to come down, and resources and pop. to freely mix in both directions, allowing us all to share the New World in peace and prosperity in the 21st cent. and not repeat the tragic mistakes of Europe and other parts of the world? If it doesn't work out and the pesky Spanish-speaking brown people do turn out to be Huns, then you can say you told us so and welcome the New World Hitler for your final solution, I hope not :) Seriously, the U.S. can become bigger and better by admitting more states, as long as it's under the U.S. Constitution, and the rest is b.s. Study the MMDS and tell your reps, click http://go.to/megamerge 

Comment by oswegoscott
Entered on:

Bleeding heart liberals are part of the cause for our country's mess by allowing the NWO to further dilute American culture by not requiring  assimilation into our culture and the learning of English.

Make a Comment