Comment by Matt Schnackenberg
Entered on:

i really hope this is sarcasm...

Comment by Chip Saunders
Entered on:

Um,...Mike,...uh,...WTF?

Comment by Ken Valentine
Entered on:

I think this column is a great argument for why drugs should NOT be legalized.

Comment by Cathy Cuthbert
Entered on:

I don't know where this commentator comes from and why he claims to have some authority on libertarianism, but this column is utter hogwash. The gardasil incident can't be dismissed so lightly. It was a disgusting usurpation of parental rights and showed that Perry is a typical politician, lured by the money of big pharma. There is no more vital principle for libertarians than the non-agression principle. It is what defines our philosophy. To ignore it in foreign affairs and in monetary policy is thoroughly inconsistent. How anyone can refer to himself as a libertarian in one breath and then support a tool of the aggressive and thieving regime such as Perry with the next is beyond cognitive dissonance. Sorry, Renzulli, but it is obvious that Ron Paul is the only libertarian candidate and our last best hope. This is the second column of yours that I've read and you can be sure that I will never again waste my time on such inconsistent, vapid, regime supporting drivel.

To Freedom's Phoenix: Are you giving this guy a forum for his commentary?  Why would you do such a thing? This is the kind of shallow drivel that one finds in the msm.

Comment by Kevin Dunn
Entered on:

The gay Merck puppet?  Sure I'd vote for that. 

Comment by Anti Atate
Entered on:

This was a joke, right?

LMAO!

Comment by Ed Price
Entered on:

Wake up, folks. Drugs should absolutely NOT be legalized. Rather, they should fall into the area of the 10th Amendment, where everything not directly allowed to the federal Government, is something that the people or the States can freely decide on. Once the U.S. Gov legalizes drugs, we might be able to use them legally, a little. But it will be at great expense.

Worse, if Gov can legally control a plant that you can grow in a pot in you house, what about all the food that you might grow in your garden?

Get Government out of our lives, get our freedom back, by getting Congress to repeal "illegalization" as well as legalization of everything.

Comment by Ed Price
Entered on:

The Cathy Cuthbert comment, below, seems to be written quite well.

Any and all of us who have ideas that are worth reporting, should write them up in letter form as Renzulli does, and send them to the FP editor for posting, just like Renzulli does.

And if we don't think that we have good enough writing skills, we probably have friends or family members that can do the job adequately.

Personally, I would write letters for FP all day, if I wasn't so shy.

Comment by Powell Gammill
Entered on:

Is he still in the race?

Comment by Ruth Petersen
Entered on:

Globalist, NAU Perry? A conservative? You've got to be kidding!

Comment by Mike Renzulli
Entered on:

“I found it to be an interesting group of people. I have yet to find out why they want to keep it a secret. I haven’t been invited back and that was 5 years ago, so I guess I didn’t impress them.” - Rick Perry when asked about his attendance at a Bilderberg Group meeting

Make a Comment