FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by James Eldridge
Entered on:

I saw his statement that the right to bear arms meant that we were allowed to have our hunting rifles and guns for sport. Out of his many lies that has to be the top of the list. Keeping arms is and was to protect against an out of control government such as we have now. - The people that want guns have them already along with more then enough ammo and they have already done what is needed to keep those guns from being taken away from them. I expect something else will have to come to the forefront on this issue to get those guns out of the hands of those that have them. Remember the last two big world wars? If the people of Europe were armed to the hilt millions of them would not have been killed by those military groups that did have the weapons. Those few that did have guns lived to tell about it. Don't give up what you have, there is evil out there and from what I can see, it is our own political system from both sides of the isle.

Comment by James Eldridge
Entered on:

http://mail.aol.com/36779-111/aol-6/en-us/Suite.aspx --- This says it much broader then my comment from below.

Make a Comment