FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Gimmel Yod
Entered on:

Does religion matter? Well, suppose Mitts was a pony-tailed baldie Harry Krishna follower. Here's the surprise: Other than the hair-cuts, Mormonism has a lot in common with Krishna's followers. You see, --they're all FOLLOWERS & the leaders spin lies so big that Hitler's minister of propaganda would be amazed. However, -the article opens with another misconception. I doubt very much that ANY of the USA's recent presidents were "Christian" if I read my Bible correctly. "Who Would Jesus Bomb" is the current question in the White House.  

Comment by Ed Price
Entered on:

Does religion matter? The word religion comes from the Latin word "religio" which means " fear of God" or "way of life." While the English and the Latin differ slightly in form and meaning, we might say in a broad sense that a person's way of life, in modern times, is his religion.

This is important when you say something like "... the leaders spin lies so big that... ." Why is it important regarding the American population in general? It's important because that vast majority of Americans watch TV. And the vast majority of TV programs are lies. Actors and actresses are some of the biggest and best liars in the world. They have to be, to do a good job of acting. And the rest of the Americans emulate them automatically... from being brainwashed by all the crap on TV.

Revelation 22:15 (NIV):
Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Make a Comment