FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by James Babb
Entered on:

Everything "Frosty Wooldridge" seems to write here has some kind of bigoted theme. Evidently, he hates gays as much as Mexicans. What a collectivist douche!

Comment by Ryan Gauger
Entered on:

"Son, if you feel strongly about something, you need to stand up and speak out." But his dad never told him to stand up and speak out against sexual harassment...

THAT is what boy scouts need to learn.  If a gay OR straight person molests a boy in the organization, the kid needs to have learned not to merely suppress the experience and bring it out in generalizing articles decades later, but to resist and report the attack immediately.

Comment by Ryan Gauger
Entered on:

Also, the founder of Scouting, Robert Baden-Powell, was probably not "normal, well-adjusted and wholesome" by Frosty's standards, as he had a certain appreciation for the male form.  And he definitely wasn't American.  Yet, Frosty and many conservative-types appreciate what the organization has grown into.

Comment by Sharon Jarvis
Entered on:

Men who like little boys are called pedophiles and they are usually straight, not gay.  I'm pretty sure that all the academic studies show that.  So Frosty is singling out men with the wrong bent....

Comment by Leslie Fish
Entered on:

Sir, you're in error.  Gays are not interested in children;  PEDOPHILES are.  Gays are not interested in Straights, but in other Gays.  Gays do not try to "convert" Straights because they know, from their own experience, that their sexuality is not something they were "trained" into, but is inborn.  Those perverts who pestered you and your brother when you were underage were not Gays but PEDOPHILES.  Further, anyone who attempts to force sexual attentions on anyone else is simply a Rapist, and deserves what any Rapist does.  According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Statistics Reports, Gays are actually less likely to be Rapists than Straights are.  Gays also have no love for Pedophiles, and resent being lumped with them.  In the interests of justice, it is necessary to define one's terms precisely.

--Leslie

Comment by Frosty Wooldridge
Entered on:

First of all, I am one to live and let live. Gays can be gays in their own ranks, but it is a fact that my brother's and my two teachers were gays as they lived together and got caught in a sting years later.  They were gay.  Additionally, I have been accosted by gay men in college and around the world in my travels.  So, gays do prey on straight men and they prey often and the 250 emails I received from other readers telling me of their stories give me a very good foundation on which to stand.  Again, I restate the obvious: gays prey on straight men. FW

Make a Comment