FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Ed Price
Entered on:

Frosty, I love your series title, "Life on the Brink: Environmentalists Confront Overpopulation." We finally have found something that we can agree upon. The first line in the brief intro, "We are living in a period of mass extinction." That's what we agree on.

It's true. All different kinds of species are dying out. And did you notice that as they die out, the numbers of people are increasing? Oh yes. That's what your series is all about. But don't be afraid. Almost all the people that were around 100 years ago have died out in the beginnings of this mass extinction. And all the billions of people living right now are going to make this mass extinction even larger in the next hundred years.

Are you and I going to be around to see what it will be like 100 years from now? Who really knows? But if the past is any indicator of the future, we won't be.

You kind of don't make any sense, Frosty. Why are you so worried about mass extinction? Are you afraid that somebody might die? Yet, you would like to get rid of some of the people so that, that, that what? So that they don't die?

Are you afraid that some of the animals are going to die? They all die. And most of them do not live as long as people. So, what's your big point that you are pushing this mass extinction info at us all the time for?

Oh I get it. If you can help people to really become scared, they just might run to Government or Big Business for help. Then you can siphon some funds out of Government or Big Business and live a little more comfortably in your miserable, mass extincted life, at the expense of a whole lot of fearful little people.

Yeah, but that's only half of it. The other half is that you want to prove that man can do it without God. Man without God doesn't have a clue.

Make a Comment