FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Robert in Montana
Entered on:

Dr. Dixon is a man born out of due time ... he could have fit in well with our founders and stands on conviction not convenience and has paid a price for it ... although reading Dr Paul's comments, I couldn't help but clarify what I knew of those heroic days in the late 80's through 2001. The Baptist Temple had no employees. And even if those who served there wanted to claim any benefit they may have recieved as a independent contractor, (like many churches are permitted to due by IRC) the government refused to accept it until Batist Temple filed a piece of paper allowing them to do this (independent contractor status) ... So Bottom Line, the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ was evicted from thier property of 50 years, property finally sold a year or so later and most buildings bulldozed down for refusal to get the governments permission to serve God. (oh if they would just bow when the music is played). Ron Paul is calling for Eliminating the IRS and supporting a fair tax. Imagine the oppression of the American people lifted and the unrestrained religious liberty, and free speech, assembly and press. Somebody help me with this box of tea!

Make a Comment