FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by William Patriot
Entered on:

Well done Barbara, We need more informed patriots like you !

Comment by rewrite
Entered on:

Thank you, Barbara, you are right on about the Elites. I've been sending about 80 Emails everyday about the Thugs in Our Government, The Congress and the Senate are comprised of Drug Addicts, Shoplifters, Wife and child beaters, liars Drunks, Embezzlers, Credit Card Thfts, DUI's, and as far as Taxpayers monies, should be tried for Grand Theft. They are NOT doing what they were elected to do, that's Fraud. Joe Biden was Drunk out of his mind when he had an accident and killed his first wife and child. The Democrats swept it under the carpet, never to be heard of again. MR. B.H.M. Obama is NOT my President, he doesn't respect OUR Country, OUR Flag, OUR Principles, and I don't think he even respects himself. He says he's a Christian, There is No such thing a a Muslim Christian, you're either a Muslim or a Christian, Not both, and Christians do Not Kill Babies. You've noticed the New ove to Authorize OUR Taxpayer money to Pay for Abortions all over the World. This NUT 5that the Lazy No Good Bums that sit around and wait for a handout is what got this Trash elcted.
WE THE PEOPLE Need to Take OUR Country Back. It doesn't belong to the Democrats, Republicans, Muslims or the Islam Jihadists. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, GOD'S COUNTRY, ACT LIKE , BELEIVE IT , FGIGHT FOR TI. WE are paying these THEIVES to be Stewards of OUR Money and OUR Country. GET RID OF THEM.
Do like they're doing in Tawatn, Load them up in a Barge, take them out to the middle of the Ocean, with one paddle and enough foor for 7 days.
I'm a 77 yr. old Korean Vet. and feel like I have a Right to figfht once again for OUR COUNTRY. RISE UP AMERICA, GET SOME GUTS, YOU'RE GOING TO NEED THEM, WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF A REVOLT, Look at Iceland, the people there are preparing for the revolt that is getting ready to take their country back, their Government is doing the same thing as This NUT CASE that the People call mr. president. He is NOT My President. He is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT with no documentation proving his Eligibility to be OUR Leader. GOD HELP US......

Make a Comment