FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Jon Fye
Entered on:
Yeah this frustrates the hell out of me. I registered to vote when I got my license all the way back in October, The polling place I voted at this morning was literally RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from where I live. I go in to vote and I**Q**m not in the books at all and had to fill out a provisional ballot. Pure B.S. I never signed up for absentee or early voting when I registered why the hell wasn**Q**t I in their list? there were 6 of us in a row who had to fill out provisional ballots, and they never gave me any sort of receipt to check back on them but I still reported the problems I encountered to the Paul campaign.

This was happening over here in Scottsdale too at 8 A.M. as well.

Comment by Jerry Alexander
Entered on:

Oh really? What have they done about it?.....I bet NOTHING.
The Americans have TALKED about it,and,well!.....That`s it.
So! Americans,just to home and shut up,and take what the people you elected hand down to you.

Comment by Bruce Barton
Entered on:

My wife is an elected state committeeman, an elected PC, and on the state board of directors of the AzFRW, we live in a rural county and small town... and the poll workers made her vote a provisional ballot!! What a crock of sh*t! How many others out there???

Comment by Justin Tyme
Entered on:

I always get an early ballot, but drop it off at the polling place on the day of the election. We**Q**ll have to see how this all looks after the dust settles and all of the **QQ**early**QQ** ballots are counted...

Comment by Richard Mona
Entered on:

Sounds like the **QQ**fix**QQ** is already in.

Make a Comment