FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Andy Lamdin
Entered on:

Ernie (bless his heart) says: "I'm not anti anything." I hear ya. I know what you mean, but oughtn't you say what you mean. LOL... I'm near certain he, like myself, is anti crime.

Comment by Ed Price
Entered on:

"I'm not anti anything." Being anti-crime, and being anti-freedom for the person before he does a crime, are two different things. That's why we have freedom. Freedom is for the criminal to do his crime, and freedom is also for the criminal to pay - maybe double or triple or quadruple - after he does the crime. --- Government is supposed to exist to, through the courts, to determine if the crime really happened (to keep the vigilantes from making a mistake), and to determine exactly how much of a crime really existed (so that the proper amount of repayment can be demanded), and to determine if the criminal will stop his criminal ways or not. --- Turns out that government often makes its own criminal mistakes, and people barely ever know how to go after a criminal judge in their case. That's part of the reason for Freedom's Phoenix... to make the people feel harmed enough that they go out and sue the judges (and the rest of Government) in the right way.

Make a Comment