FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Morpheus Titania
Entered on:

Bravo ! now get out there Rock and Roll the Bones...Get Busy! June 21 we March. For Life Liberty and Freedom!

Comment by Jim Stewart
Entered on:
You say **QQ**If voting could change things it would be illegal.**QQ** What if those who conduct elections rig them so they don**Q**t change things but the media tells us that what we have is democracy? Then most of us could [like I did for decades] fall for the propaganda.

By contrast if governments tried to make voting illegal, many would object - even to the point of revolution.

The fact that governments conduct illegal elections has been proven in government courts but those who control the news suppress the truth and people continue to believe that the majority of voters want to be governed by the **QQ**lesser of two evils**QQ**.

So what can we do?

Comment by Monroe Maxhimer
Entered on:
Powell, Good article.
Here are my suggestions to anyone wanting to continue their revolution in a meaningful manner.
Stop filling out forms generated by the so called government. Don**Q**t apply for anything - Be free. Don**Q**t register for anything - Be free. Don**Q**t beg for any benefit - Be free.
Learn the language of the Law and use it against them.
Remember, all government workers are human beings and deserve respect, but most are as ignorant as rocks about the law. They only do what they are told - and some of them carry guns, so whatever you do will be dangerous.
Good luck.

Monroe Maxhimer, an Arizona national

Comment by Ernest Hancock
Entered on:

You **Q**da MAN.

Comment by Harold Provins
Entered on:

I agree it ain**Q**t over till its over,we need to take the fight right to these treacherous jerks.You can get a good bit of info at JBS.org

Comment by Mike Shipley
Entered on:

HEAR, HEAR!!!

Comment by Joe Spenner
Entered on:
Excellent comment! Remember the **QQ**Bullet Proof George Washington.**QQ** (From internet). He NEVER gave up, neither should we. I have a big
8 feet by 4 feet plywood sign ready to be put along side highway I-5, when someone gives me permission to put it in their field. WE KNOW, the machines are giong to be **QQ**fixed!.**QQ** All we need to do is pray there is a BETSY ROSS vote counter who will blow a steam whistle so we can rally the real-suffering-Patriots, for a vigorous counter-attack for justice, and put the only qualified man, RON PAUL, in office. If, after we find the vote has again been rigged, it is time for the bleeding Iraq Vets, bankrupted-honest-citizens, awakened-young-generation, distressed parents, old hobbling Grandmas & Granda**Q**s; TIME TO APPEAL TO THE **QQ**AUTHOR OF ALL GOOD,**QQ** AND BOOT EVERY CROOK OUT OFFICE!

e pictures of my brothers who survived the **QQ**BATTLE OF THE BULGE & SERVICE IN GENERAL PATTON**Q**S 9TH ARMORED ENGINEERS --- the wonder--- HOW COULD WE LET LEECHES IN OUR GOVERNMENT TURN OUR ONCE WONDERFUL AMERICA, INTO A ROTTEN, NAZI MESS? LET**Q**S CLEAN HOUSE!
Joe Spenner

Comment by Joe Spenner
Entered on:

Ron Paul and everyone of his fast-growing swarms of helpers need to start evaluating methods to determine; how those with long-established characteristic of changing vote counts, may do so again this coming election. History has too often, too late, proven computers are too often oactually **QQ**confusers**QQ** after, elections. We need to save our honest votes in some way, and disqualify any and every one who cheats, then give the victory to the honest candidates!
Joe Spenner

Make a Comment