- Due Diligence
- Love Bus Liberty Tour
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
I found a problem with my Java installation that was not detected by java.com. I uninstalled Java, rebooted, reinstalled Java, then sent a test file followed by the story that I have been trying to post for the last couple of days.
This time I got no error message from either submission.
The source of the problem may have been the recent Firefox update (ver 3.0.10). Firefox is known to have had problems with Java.
It's not _always_ a job for Tyger (FreedomsPhoenix' webmaster)
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Politics: General Activism