1. You set up a Shop with your own logo, graphics, colors, and text. You enter exactly how you want your business displayed on the Marketplace pages of FreedomsPhoenix.com. You specify your own shipping terms and sales tax percent to add,
if any, and you select the payment methods you want to accept (Credit cards, PayPal, Bitcoin, or check).
2. You enter the necessary information about each of your products or services you want to offer, such as photos, description, price, sizes, colors, options, and shipping costs. You can group your items by Categories, and specify your own
Item No. and Category ID, too.
3. When you have everything ready, you click a link to request our approval of your Shop. We aren't too restrictive on what we accept regarding what you can offer -- nothing illegal, immoral, or fattening (well, maybe if it is all natural
and tastes really good) -- so illicit drugs and pornographic pictures are out (use Silk Road 2.0 for those), and anything else Ernest Hancock, the publisher, decides would be unsuitable or offensive to the readers of this site. Generally, if what you want to sell is appealing
to active individuals who are interested in the latest trends in politics and freedom, prepping, or natural living, this is your place to sell it.
Freedom's Phoenix is only providing the Marketplace space for you, so the responsibility of handling order fulfillment and shipping, customer services, and government extortion fees (sales and other taxes) is completely yours. We are wanting to create extra benefits for our readers and
we want to make it easy for you to participate in our Marketplace.
4. Once your Shop is open, customers can select the items they want to buy from you and place it in our Marketplace shopping cart. Items from different shops are tracked separately. When your customers are ready to check out, they will
provide their shipping address and double-check their order, and our system will send you an email to notify you of the order. Then redirects the customer to the PayPal website to securely process their credit card or PayPal account payment, or to Bitpay to securely process their
Bitcoin payment. You will need a PayPal account for credit cards and PayPal payments, or a Bitcoin wallet to accept Bitcoin payments. All transaction details are handled securely on the PayPal or Bitpay websites, and the funds will be deposited directly to your account from there.
Our system exchanges no account information with the processors, and no customer account or transaction information is entered on, received by, or retained by our system. You provide only your PayPal account email address or Bitcoin payment code to us so our system can send that and
the order payment amount to the respective payment processing site.
5. Anytime you receive an email Order Notice from our Marketplace system, you can log-in to your Shop and see a list of your orders and the details of each order. You will be able to print a copy of the Invoice the system creates and get a
list of the customers who ordered. When you have confirmed that a payment for an order has been made, you mark the order Paid and ready for shipment. When the items have been shipped, you mark the order Done. All of this information is retained and is available to you at anytime.
6. Your Shop will be listed on the main Marketplace Entrance page and the latest Items For Sale will be featured there, too. All of your Items For Sale will be shown in your Shop pages and you can schedule when to start or stop offering
each item separately, at any time. You can promote your Shop by entering News Links and Feature Articles to Freedom's Phoenix so what you are offering will be shown for Free on the News and Article pages and appear in our twice-daily Headline Newsletter. For extra exposure, you can
run ads on the website or newsletter that link to your Shop for just a modest advertising fee.