1) Our Kits ship totally COMPLETE! No drilling or cutting
2) Pre-assembled & ready to go - just add water & fish!
3) Kits can be assembled in just minutes with No Tools!
Do It Yourself Aquaponics Video & Handbook Preview by Endless Food Systems:
Help us support the Aquaponics Association....
Multiple Aquaponic Kits To Choose From With Various Color Choices of Our Larger Systems
We are proud members of the Aquaponics Association located at AquaponicsAssociation.org
. We encourage you to become a member and get involved, world hunger CAN
be eliminated if we all work together and spread the word about
have added a Tim Ralston Signature Series to our aquaponics line up in
OD Green. As you may know he was featured on last seasons Doomsday
Preppers and will be on again this spring. To see it in real life visit
GearUpCenter.com or 10953 N Frank Loyd Wright Blvd in Scottsdale, AZ.
An Endless Food System allows you to grow fish and
vegetables in your backyard. The Fish produce waste which the plants
use as food. This purifies the water again for the fish creating a
perfectly balanced micro eco-system!
systems are now available in OD Green, Terra Cotta, Desert Tan, and
Granite Black. They range from 12 square feet of grow bed space up to
128 sq. ft. of grow bed space.
it's just good common sense to have some food stored up but how much is
enough? In a real crisis, no one can store up enough....which leads us
to Endless Food Systems. Our kits can PRODUCE food year round (fish & vegetables) and will never run out in a properly maintained system!
Grow All your Food in the BACKYARD, become Self Sufficient!
* Fish provide waste/nutrients for the plants & the plants purify the water for the fish
* Very simple plug & play kit ships to your door & goes together in minutes
* Kits include EVERYTHING you need & come pre-assembled, no cutting, drilling, etc
* Grow fish & vegetables perpetually & systems may be scaled to any size
* Organic, No chemicals, Non-GMO, No Pesticides, No Soil- they use a closed loop system
* Uses 90% LESS water than conventional gardening, the only water lost is to evaporation
* VERY easy to operate & maintain, takes 5 minutes per day plus harvesting the veggies!
* Raised Grow Beds = No back strain and protects against un-wanted insects & critters