As mayor, Glenn will focus his efforts on delivering results for the citizens of Knox County. The areas below will be a major focus to help make Knox County what President Reagan referred to as "the shining city upon a hill."
1. Committed to keeping taxes low
2. Renewed focus on quality of education
3. Continue to attract new jobs to the area
4. Improve our roads and infrastructure
5. Full and absolute transparency
6. Work to create safer communities
7. A fresh outlook on limited government
The American Dream is alive and well. I'm living proof. Where else but America could a farm boy from rural Missouri achieve success in, of all things, the world of professional wrestling?
When I was a kid, I always dreamed of being a professional athlete. But growing up, I thought that was all it would ever be… a dream. My dad spent twenty-one years in the military, and served in both Korea and Vietnam. Dad's military service took him all over the world. In fact, I was born on a U.S. Air Force base in Spain! My mom was a homemaker and the glue that kept our family together. My sister was the academic genius who would become a rocket scientist. That's not a joke. She worked at NASA. My brother was the guy who could fix anything that had moving parts. And I was the family athlete. At least that's what I wanted to be.
For most of my youth, I was awkward and gangly. During high school, my body finally caught up with me and I excelled in basketball, eventually earning an athletic scholarship to Truman State University where I played both basketball and football. It looked like I had a real shot to play in the NFL, but a knee injury shattered that dream.
But as so often happens in life, that injury turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened to me. After graduating with a degree in English, I took a job at a group home for folks with special needs, but I also dabbled in professional wrestling. Eventually, I decided to pursue wrestling as a serious career. The first few years were pretty rough. I would drive 200 or 300 hundred miles and usually not even earn enough to pay for gas. More often than not, I'd sleep on a colleague's couch. When I did get a hotel room, I'd split it with two or three other guys to save money.
But despite all the bumps, bruises, and unprofitable road trips, I knew that I had what it took to excel in my profession. All I needed was a break. I got that break when I signed with WWE. The rest is history. I have performed in all 50 states and over 40 countries. Millions of people have watched me perform live. Millions more have watched on TV. I have been honored to work with some of the greatest entertainers on the planet. Who would have thought that all this could happen to a guy like me? Well, it could only happen in America.
In 1995, my travels took me to East Tennessee. I had already fallen in love with the area when a friend introduced me to the most remarkable woman, my wife Crystal. She was a single mom, raising two daughters while working three jobs AND putting herself through graduate school. Crystal is the most genuine and caring person that I have ever met. She also has a core of tempered steel and is the strongest person I know.
My daughters, Devan and Arista, are the pride of my life. Both of them are nurses who have recently earned their BSN degrees. Devan is studying to be a Physician's Assistant. Arista is working on her MBA in health care administration. I've also learned that the best thing about growing older is grandkids. I have two—a granddaughter and a grandson.
Living here has given me the opportunity to do some truly rewarding things. I am honored to serve on the advisory council at East Tennessee Children's Hospital as well as the board of the Halls/Powell Boys and Girls Club. My business, Jacobs Insurance Associates, is the local champion of the Kindness Revolution, a national anti-bullying initiative. My wife, Crystal, and I founded Kane's Crusaders, a non-profit organization with the mission of bringing joy to the chronically ill teenagers of East Tennessee.
Because I travel so much with WWE, we could live pretty much anywhere in the country that we wanted, but my family and I live here because we love it here. Most of all, we love the people. Folks here are kind and friendly, and possess a quality that is lacking in many other places… loads of common sense.
We understand that hard work, ability, and the willingness to succeed should be rewarded and encouraged. We understand that people should enjoy the fruits of their labor, not see their efforts wiped out by high taxes. We understand that the free enterprise system—the greatest wealth producing machine the world has ever known—shouldn't be crippled by over-regulation, but it should be unleashed so that the American Dream is available to everyone.
I am a product of that Dream. My life is blessed beyond measure because my parents and their parents before them made sure that I could have the opportunity to build the life that I enjoy. I believe that we have the same responsibility to our children and our grandchildren. That starts with us and it starts right here in Knox County.
President Reagan used to depict America as the Shining City on the Hill, an example to the rest of the world of what freedom looks like. I believe that we can make Knox County an example to America of what happens when all of us work together to make our communities stronger, our schools better, and our economy more powerful.
Together, we can light the way to a very bright future.
John Brakey is a co-founder of AUDIT-AZ (American's United for Democracy, Integrity,and Transparency in Elections, Arizona) and Special Task Force leader for Citizens Oversight for Verifiable Elections
I've been very busy as a election transparency activist! I've presented at the "LEFT Forum" in NYC. Meeting in DC with other activist. Chicago at the "Peoples Summit" Then DEF-CON 25. Then just back from "Democracy Convention 2017" in Minnesota.
Also see letter on Georgia GA6 Runoff attached.
Here is a little of what I've been doing. High quality video coming next we filmed in Minnesota "Democracy Convention 2017" we just got back from Sunday.
Then at DEF-CON 25:
FIGHT VOTING MACHINE HACKING: Videos of most of the Featured Speakers at DEF CON 25 Voting Machine Hacking Village on 7.28.17 filmed by John R Brakey of AUDIT-AZ. Folks, a tipping point is coming! 2016 / 2017 are the years that the average American is learning that their elections are easily gamed. For our democracy to work, people must know that election results are accurate and capable of public verification. In 2016, only 55.3% of Arizona's eligible voters bothered to participate.
Voter turnout will increase when people see proof that election results are valid. Local governments must not be the sole verifiers of electronic elections.
Either we have elections that are transparent, trackable and publicly verified, and then maybe more people will vote!
Or sadly, more people will stop voting because they've lost faith in their vote being counted as cast and see the system as sad joke that it is now!
The solution is simple… it's transparency!!!
It could tip to the dark side if we don't organize!
Kurt Vonnegut said: "In the battle between the forces of good and evil, greed and compassion, democracy and plutocracy, there is only one thing that has consistently made the difference - ORGANIZING."
DEF CON 25 Voting Machine Hacking Village:
1) Jake Braun, CEO Cambridge Global and former White House-DHS Liaison. Jake Braun provides strategic direction and consulting for high profile cyber and national security initiatives. Prior to joining CGA, Mr. Braun was the Director of White House and Public Liaison for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) where he was instrumental in the passage of the unprecedented Passenger Name Record (PNR) Agreement, one of the largest big data agreements in history. In addition, he worked on the development and implementation of the Homeland Security Advisory Council's Task Force on CyberSkills.: https://youtu.be/jVLmK1tR-iA
2) Dr. David Jefferson, Board Member, Verified Voting and a visiting computer scientist at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where he works on supercomputing applications. But he has also been active in research at the intersection of the computing and public elections for well over a decade. In 1994, while at Digital Equipment Corporation, he oversaw development of the California Election Server, the first web server anywhere to provide online voter information on candidates and issues. In 1995 he helped develop, in cooperation with the California Voter Foundation, the first online database of campaign finance information ever, for the San Francisco municipal election of that year: https://youtu.be/rPDkEUPnhpk
3) Barbara Simons is a computer scientist and past president of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). She is founder and former Chair of USACM, the ACM U.S. Public Policy Committee. Her main areas of research are compiler optimization and scheduling theory. Together with Douglas W. Jones, Simons co- authored a book on electronic voting entitled Broken Ballots. Since at least 2002 Simons has been a critic of unauditable electronic voting and is generally credited as a key player in getting the League of Women Voters to change its stance on this issue. Initially the League had seen electronic voting mainly as a way to minimize invalidly cast ballots, but at their June 2004 convention she led a successful fight to get this policy reversed to one of giving priority to voting machines that are "recountable": https://youtu.be/K9xWIfjGhoI
4) Logan Lamb A 29-year-old former cybersecurity researcher with the federal government's Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee, Lamb, who now works for a private internet security firm in Georgia, wanted to assess the security of the state's voting systems. When he learned that Kennesaw State University's Center for Election Systems tests and programs voting machines for the entire state of Georgia, he searched the center's website.: https://youtu.be/3GuwS3pwrlQ
5) Joshua M Franklin is a security engineer at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and has over a decade of experience in the elections community. At NIST, Joshua focuses on electronic voting, enterprise mobility, and telecommunications. He also co-chairs the Election Cybersecurity Working Group, creating the security principles for the next generation of electronic voting systems. As an independent researcher, Joshua has also tackled election cybercrime issues, including identifying fraudulent campaign websites surreptitiously redirecting political contributions. Prior to joining NIST in 2012, Joshua worked at the US Election Assistance Commission where he gathered extensive experience with voting technologies. Before his federal service, Joshua worked at Kennesaw State University's Center for Election Systems providing voting system support to all 159 counties in Georgia. He received a Masters of Science in Information Security and Assurance from George Mason University: https://youtu.be/S5-YMT-ECYw
6) Candice Hoke, Legal Expert & Co-Director of the Center for Cybersecurity & Privacy Protection. Candice Hoke specializes in the governance of election technologies. Currently she is a law professor and Co-Director of the Center for Cybersecurity & Privacy Protection. Holding a Yale Law J.D. and a Carnegie Mellon information security degree, she is currently working on adapting cyber risk assessment tools for election offices. She has testified before Congress and the EAC, as well as state legislative bodies on improving election technology policies. Professor Hoke served three terms on the American Bar Association's Advisory Commission on Election Law and as Director of both the Center for Election Integrity and the Public Monitor of Cuyahoga Election Reform. She has consulted for all levels of government on election policies and technology issues, including legislative initiatives, and continues to work with print and broadcast reporters working on election related issues: https://youtu.be/bp7ced3kdgA
7) Harri Hursti, Subject Matter Expert & Co-founder of Nordic Innovation Labs. Founding Partner Nordic Innovation Labs, is a world-renowned data security expert, internet visionary and serial entrepreneur. He began his career as the prodigy behind the first commercial, public email and online forum system in Scandinavia. He founded his first company at the age of 13 and went on to cofound EUnet-Finland in his mid- 20's. Today, Harri continues to innovate and find solutions to the world's most vexing problems. He is among the world's leading authority in the areas of election voting security and critical infrastructure and network system security. He is best known in the US for his live hack of a Diebold voting machine in HBO's Hacking Democracy: https://youtu.be/TV3AkguxcZQ
8) Joseph Lorenzo Hall is the Chief Technologist and Director of the Internet Architecture project at the Center for Democracy & Technology, a Washington, DC-based non-profit advocacy organization dedicated to ensuring the internet remains open, innovative and free. Hall's work focuses on the intersection of technology, law, and policy, working to ensure that technical considerations are appropriately embedded into legal and policy instruments. Supporting work across all of CDT's programmatic areas, Hall provides substantive technical expertise to CDT's programs, and interfaces externally with CDT supporters, stakeholders, academics, and technologists. Hall leads CDT's Internet Architecture project, which focuses on embedding human rights values into core internet standards and infrastructure, engaging technologists in policy work, and producing accessible technical material for policymakers: https://youtu.be/0M_5EKsS_44
9) Matt Blaze, Cryptographer & Associate Professor of Computer & Information Science at University of Pennsylvania. Matt Blaze is a professor, where he directs the Distributed Systems Lab and conducts research in security, privacy, surveillance, cryptography, scale, and the relationship between technology and public policy. His work has included the discovery of fundamental flaws in the Clipper chip and other surveillance systems, foundational work in network security, file encryption, trust management and two-way radio security, and security evaluations of major electronic voting systems in used in the US: https://youtu.be/HtWWIvsNWng
We have to start thinking solutions!! I circulated close to 600 copies of this 2-page abstract: "Publicly Verified Elections are Key to De-Corrupting Our Democracy NOW!" Link to doc: http://tinyurl.com/y9sf2r77
Judy testified on a lawsuit for Racketeering and conspiracy against the CA legislators who passed the SB277 mandating toxins be inoculated in their children under the guise of vaccination and she will re-cap her testimony...
Judy A. Mikovits, PhD has spent her life training to be a research scientist to honor her grandfather who died of cancer when she was a teenager. Dr. Mikovits earned her BA from University of Virginia and PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University. In her 35-year quest to understand and treat chronic diseases, she has studied immunology, natural products chemistry, epigenetics, virology and drug development. In just over twenty years she rose from an entry-level lab technician to become director of the lab of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms at the National Cancer Institute before leaving to direct the Cancer Biology program at EpiGenX Pharmaceuticals in Santa Barbara, California where she had met and married David Nolde in 2000. There in 2006, she became attracted to the plight of patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Autism. In only five years she developed the first neuroimmune institute from a concept to a reality and is primarily responsible for demonstrating the relationship between immune based inflammation and these diseases. She has published over 50 scientific papers.
Dr. Judy A. Mikovits recently founded MAR Consulting Inc. with her collaborator Dr. Frank Ruscetti.
MAR Consulting Inc., led by Drs. Frank Ruscetti and Judy A. Mikovits, seeks to understand complex and innovative biological issues to yield unbiased integrated, cutting-edge information for patients and physicians impacted by some of the most challenging chronic diseases. Utilizing their combined 75 years experience in tumor biology, immunobiology of retroviral-associated inflammatory diseases, cancer, stem cell biology, hematopoiesis, and drug development, MAR focuses on research projects, consulting (to patients doctors, academia, and industry) and lecturing without the restrictive authority of vested interest groups, following Thomas Jefferson's dictum: "Here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate error so long as freedom is left free to combat it."
On July 22, 2009, a special meeting was held with twenty-four leading scientists at the National Institutes of Health to discuss early findings that a newly discovered retrovirus was linked to chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), prostate cancer, lymphoma, and eventually neurodevelopmental disorders in children.
When Dr. Judy Mikovits finished her presentation the room was silent for a moment, then one of the scientists said, "Oh my God!" The resulting investigation would be like no other in science.
For Dr. Mikovits, a twenty-year veteran of the National Cancer Institute, this was the midpoint of a five-year journey that would start with the founding of the Whittemore-Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease at the University of Nevada, Reno, and end with her as a witness for ?the federal government against her former employer, Harvey Whittemore, for Illegal campaign contributions to U. S. Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid.
On this journey Dr. Mikovits would face the scientific prejudices against CFS, wander into the minefield that is autism, and through it all struggle to maintain her faith in God and the profession to which she had dedicated her life. This is a story for anybody interested in the peril and promise of science at the very highest levels in our country.
Plague The Book: Teaser Trailer:
To order your copy of Plague: One Scientist's intrepid Search For the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, and Other DiseasesClick on any of the links -Amazon.comBarnes & Noble.comIndieBound
People do see including the White house with the petition and this bill to do the studies which will of course prove everything
As of 08/08/2017 text has not been received for H.R.3615 - To direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to conduct or support a comprehensive study comparing total health outcomes, including risk of autism, in vaccinated populations in the United States with such outcomes in unvaccinated populations in the United States, and for other purposes.
Bills are generally sent to the Library of Congress from GPO, the Government Publishing Office, a day or two after they are introduced on the floor of the House or Senate. Delays can occur when there are a large number of bills to prepare or when a very large bill has to be printed.
To direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to conduct or support a comprehensive study comparing total health outcomes, including risk of autism, in vaccinated populations in the United States with such outcomes in unvaccinated populations in the United States, and for other purposes.
Actions Overview (1)
Introduced in House
All Actions (2)
Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. Action By: House of Representatives
Introduced in House Action By: House of Representatives
Committee / Subcommittee Date Activity Reports House Energy and Commerce
Related Bills (0)
As of 08/08/2017 no related bill information has been received for H.R.3615 - To direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to conduct or support a comprehensive study comparing total health outcomes, including risk of autism, in vaccinated populations in the United States with such outcomes in unvaccinated populations in the United States, and for other purposes..
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
Latest Summary (0)
Featured presentation of AutismOne 2018 Conference to address retroviruses and suramin in May 2018.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 07, 2017
AutismOne today announced that at the 2018 event, Dr. Judy Mikovits will explain complicated details of how retroviruses in today's biological therapeutics, including vaccines, are contributing to autoimmune disease, neuroimmune disease, and cancer, chronic inflammatory diseases that have been skyrocketing in incidence in the past quarter century. Dr. Mikovits has spent her adult life studying how retroviruses contribute to these diseases. Many factors are important in the development of diseases associated with retroviruses, such as the expression and mode of transmission being key to disease development. Dr. Mikovits has learned a great deal about the types of diseases from approximately 40 years of study.
Suramin is an old drug with 75 years of use in humans, and suramin was known to be a potent antiretroviral before HIV was isolated. Dr. Mikovits worked for more than 20 years at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) developing treatments for retroviral associated cancers and HIV/AIDS. She led the Lab of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms of the National Cancer Institute's Developmental Therapeutics branch. Dr. Mikovits first worked on suramin in the Biological Response Modifiers Program of the NCI between 1983 and 1987, at which time it was found to have potent antiretroviral activity against HIV. Interestingly, suramin was shown to be most potent against the murine leukemia virus-related retroviruses in 1979 and 1986.[1, 2] Dr. Mikovits started her work with this knowledge in HTLV-1 in 1980 before there was an HIV or AIDS.
May 23-27, 2018, is the time for the event titled AutismOne 2018 Conference: Say "YES" to Recovery, which will be held in Chicagoland at the beautiful Westin Lombard. Attendees of the AutismOne 2018 Conference will hear about how suramin has had positive effects for those with autism and other conditions.
1. De Clercq, E. (1979). Suramin: A potent inhibitor of the reverse transcriptase of RNA tumor viruses. Cancer Letters, 8(1), 9-22. doi:10.1016/0304-3835(79)90017-x
2. De Clercq, E. (1987). Suramin in the treatment of AIDS: Mechanism of action. Antiviral Research, 7(1), 1-10. doi:10.1016/0166-3542(87)90034-9
(Natural News) In the latest outrageous example of total censorship against the independent media, Facebook has blocked nearly 100 percent of the sharing of articles from Natural News. It all began when a Natural News story linked to this White House petition demanding a moratorium on childhood immunizations for five years while toxicology experts study the skyrocketing statistics of autism, adverse events and deaths following vaccinations.
Immediately after the story was posted on the Natural News Facebook account — which has over 2.2 million followers — Facebook manually deleted the post and banned nearly all sharing of ALL posts from Natural News. The White House petition asks for the repeal the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act — the act 0f Congress that granted vaccine companies absolute legal immunity from all the damage and deaths caused by vaccines across America. This law would be equivalent to granting Big Tobacco total immunity from tobacco lawsuits or granting Monsanto legal immunity from glyphosate cancer lawsuits.
Facebook and Google are trying to silence the vaccine truth movement by destroying Natural News
The Facebook ban was put in place without explanation or justification. It comes on the heels of Google pushing a six-day blacklisting of the entire NaturalNews.com domain for a totally fabricated "technical reason" later exposed as nonsense. Now, Google employees are speaking out about the culture of oppression at the company, as well as Google's desire to censor all websites that don't conform to radical Left-wing narratives.
Facebook, of course, never bans the utterly fake news from the left-wing media, including the baseless claims of CNN, NPR and the Washington Post which absurdly hallucinate a Russian conspiracy takeover of the U.S. voting process. All lies from the left-wing media are not only allowed to be shared on Facebook but are even given priority placement on Facebook users' pages.
Intolerant Leftist internet gatekeepers silence all dissenting views and demand absolute obedience to their cult narratives
Natural News is routinely subjected to the most insane, unjustified censorship yet witnessed in the news industry. At a time when Leftists demand First Amendment protections for media outlets that are savaging President Trump with false accusations and fictitious sources, they reject any real embracing of the First Amendment when it comes to websites that publish views they don't like. (In their minds, "free speech" only protects their speech, but not yours.)
Natural News has published numerous stories critical of Mark Zuckerberg and left-wing cult fanaticism, refusing to be silenced by the tolerati of the delusional Left which has devolved into a culture of internet bullies and delusional sh#theads. The internet has truly entered a phase where stating any true facts about vaccines or transgenderism gets you immediately banned by left-wing internet gatekeepers like Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.