Hour 1 - Derrick J Freeman (Peace Activist; Podcaster; Video Producer) on various liberty issues, update on The Free State Bitcoin Shoppe, and more...
Hour 2 - Dr. Phranq Tamburri, NMD = Trump Report
Hour 3 - Dan Dicks (Press For Truth) on Alternative Media/Social Networking avenues
CALL IN TO SHOW: 602-264-2800
May 24th, 2018
Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock
on LRN.FM / Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - Noon (EST)
Studio Line: 602-264-2800
Derrick J Freeman
Derrick J Freeman is the Director of Communications for Anypay.Global, the world's simplest and most private crypto cash register.
He lives in Portsmouth New Hampshire with his loving partner Steven, where they are proprietors of the Free State Bitcoin Shoppe, America's first and only crypto-only retail store and home of the World Famous Bitcoin Tour.
He is cofounder of the Blockchain Institute of Technology, a brick and mortar school in downtown Bitcoin Village offering paid classes and free drop-in lectures, and he is the head organizer of the Portsmouth Bitcoin Network.
This summer he will be running a late night club lounge at SomaliaFest and throwing the main dance party at PorcFest.
He's been actively evangelizing the use of cryptocurrencies to bring about a more peaceful and voluntary world since 2011 when he was a host of Free Talk Live, and is the Director and star of the Libertarian cult classic, "Victimless Crime Spree" (free on YouTube).
You've arrived at the epicenter of Bitcoin Village. Here you find hardware wallets, bitcoin socks, cryptocurrency t-shirts, hodl mugs, btc beer glasses, and tons of swag to help you use better money. Get a free bitcoin wallet, load it up with coins, and shop at over two-dozen bitcoin stores and cafes — all within walking distance. Find programming and economics books in the back.
World Famous Bitcoin Village Tour
Welcome to Bitcoin Village! Portsmouth, New Hampshire boasts more retail stores and restaurants to spend your bitcoin than any place on earth! More than San Francisco? More than New York City? YES! Don't believe us? Take the World Famous Bitcoin Tour yourself!
1. Free State Bitcoin Shoppe – Begin the tour at the first and only store in America that accepts bitcoin exclusively! The mission of this "Cryptoanarchy Mecca" is to help people use better money. Featuring unique crypto-themed gifts, seditious books, libertarian art, pro-science t-shirts, and "Live Free Or Die" propaganda — all available for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We love to talk tech and answer your questions. Stop in to get some bitcoin and prepare for your journey through Bitcoin Village! (BCH, DASH, BTC, ZEC, XMR, XRP, ETH, DOGE, LTC)
2. Cotillion Bureau – Vintage hand dyed and upcycled fashion garments selectively scavenged by the owner from second-hand shops and fairs far and wide. Articles are selected on style, material and craftsmanship. The business specializes in "statement" pieces, loving drama and the ultra-feminine. (DASH, BTC)
3. Lady Pickwick's – A feminine complement to Pickwick's Mercantile. Tons of dainty items and great smelling things! (DASH, BCH, BTC)
4. Pickwick's Mercantile – Wander into Pickwick's and behold the wonders that await. As you are enveloped by the scents and scenes in the store, you will be greeted by one of their lovely shop keepers dressed in costume and dripping with knowledge and charm. The experience of shopping here is a delight. Find a unique gift at this unique shop and take home a story to tell. (DASH, BCH, BTC)
5. Sol Sunwear – Carrying fashion forward and sport specific styles from Ray Ban, Oakley, Costa del Mar, Maui Jim, Persol, and more! (DASH, BTC)
6. Blockchain Institute of Technology – Hands-on education for using and building on the blockchain. (BCH, DASH, BTC, ZEC, XMR, XRP, ETH)
7. Fezziwig's Food and Fountain – Now serving the historic Bridge District of Portsmouth NH, Fezziwig's Food & Fountain is a whimsical brasserie experience for the discerning epicure and the light-at-heart! Fezziwig's offers a full-service espresso bar, White Heron teas and coffees, a classic soda fountain, and exquisite pastries. Pair your steaming cuppa coffee or tea with all-day breakfast, lunch or dinner, by sampling one (or more!) of Fezziwig's stellar savory crepes, sandwiches and soups. And, of course, be sure to finish off your dining experience with one of our elaborate sundaes or milkshakes, aptly named for familiar members of that curious Pickwick family tree. Whatever the appetite or hour, Mr. Fezziwig Pickwick's unique establishment is sure to delight the palate, so stop by and say good day. You may even find yourself sharing tea and cakes with a wandering Pickwickian! (DASH, BCH, BTC)
8. Deadwick's Ethereal Emporium – a shopping experience unlike any other. We invite guests to step beyond the veil and visit Deadwick's Ethereal Emporium, a sumptuous Victorian psychic parlor. Enter to be greeted by shopkeepers in exquisite historic attire and explore merchandise from the fantastic to the phantasmal. Take home a book of spells, choose a handmade cloak or costume, or purchase arcane art. Delve deeper still and experience a folk magic workshop, have your fortune told, or purchase tickets to New England Curiosities Ghost Tours. Featuring Custom Blended Potions, Spells, Herbs, Handmade Spirit Boards, Taxidermy, Crystals, Wands, Runes, Poppets, Curiosities, Art, Jewelry, Tarot, Antiques, Handmade Brooms, Costumes, Capes, Voodoo, Hoodoo, Folk Magic, and much, much more! (DASH, BCH, BTC)
9. Pickwick's at the Banke – Mr. Pickwick has decked the shelves of this original Strawbery Banke storehouse with old-fashioned games, provisions, libations, pewter goods, gifts and more! (DASH, BCH, BTC)
10. Seacoast Repertory Theatre – a non-profit, professional regional theatre located in historic downtown Portsmouth NH showing plays, musicals & films with special programs for kids & senior citizens. (DASH, BTC)
11. Bikram Yoga Portsmouth – 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises in a room heated to 103 degrees fahrenheit brings both immediate and long-term benefits: flexibility, improved circulation, strength, & balance. Treat yourself and your travel companions to a relaxing and rejuvenating experience you will remember forever! Whether this is your first time, or you are a long-term practitioner, you will fit right in because all classes are designed for beginners! (Schedule) (DASH, BCH, BTC, LTC)
12. STREET – An eclectic, casual restaurant and cocktail lounge that satisfies both your hunger and your wanderlust. (DASH, BCH, BTC, LTC)
13. STREET'ZA – A large open dining room with long beer garden-style tables. Read this amazing review. (Facebook) (DASH, BCH, BTC, LTC)
14. Fresh Press – Their juice is optimal for organ function, rapid absorption of vital nutrients, and detoxification. They use 100% organic ingredients. No pesticides, GMO's, or preservatives. Fresh Cold Pressed Juice, Smoothies, Acai Bowls, Chopped Salads, Lunch Wraps, Quinoa Bowls, Homemade Soup, and Hot Drinks. (DASH, BTC)
15. Portsmouth School of Ballet – Dance programs for every student, from beginner to pro-professional. A safe and nurturing environment to explore and enjoy dance. Offering instruction emphasizing the development of strong technique through proper placement and artistry while nurturing each student's unique talent and creativity. (BTC)
16. Portsmouth Smoke and Vape – Offering a wide selection of tobacco products, evape juice, ecigarettes, glass pipes, cleaning kits, and more! (DASH, BCH, ZEC, BTC, LTC)
17. Oomph Hair Salon – A boutique salon dedicated to providing exceptional hairstyling and color work, classic and contemporary styles, and the highest quality of service and professionalism. (DASH, BCH, LTC, BTC)
18. La Maison Navarre – A French pastry shop located in the heart of downtown Portsmouth offering homemade, fresh products made with high-quality ingredients. (DASH, BCH)
19. Liar's Bench – A home-style cozy brew-pub featuring delicious draughts and satisfying delectables. Relax and enjoy one of the half-dozen unique craft beers in this small New Hampshire microbrewery in the West End of Bitcoin Village. (DASH, BCH, BTC)
20. Port City Coin and Jewelry – Pawnshop buying and selling gold, silver, rare coins, watches, paper money, currency, diamonds and bullion. (BTC)
21. Lens Doctors – Highly-trained, experienced optometrists focussed on providing exceptional eye care to preserve, protect, and perfect your vision. Offering eye health exams and fashionable, quality lenses. (BTC, DASH)
22. 3S Artspace – A hip local venue presenting live performances from drag shows to cover bands. (BCH, DASH, BTC)
Here is some information to help with POS (Point of Sale) Systems in being able to take crypto...
All Merchants Can Accept Bitcoin in 10 Minutes
Written by Donna Hancock Date: 05-24-2018 Subject: Bitcoin
Go to: http://anypay.global/
Simple crypto payments
start taking bitcoin at your brick and mortar business
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
"Super-easy. It takes 2 seconds. It's a little different than credit cards, so there is a learning curve for the servers, but after they figure it out, they sometimes decide to take the digital cash for themselves as a tip! Who can turn down money that grows doubles in value every year? We get an extra 3-4 tables per week who pay with digital cash, and most of them were not regulars until we started taking it. It's a no-brainer.
We've been taking digital cash for about 6 months and it's been a great choice. We hold the digital cash and only turn it into dollars when we need to use it for an emergency. It's helped us out of a pinch more than a few times, and the value of the digital cash keeps rising. Steven helped us set it up, and it's been super easy. Plus, we get new people coming to the theater who wouldn't otherwise be buying tickets and drinks.
We've been accepting digital cash for over a year now, since Steven introduced us. It's been an easy and profitable decision. Every month we get money that grows in value. We hold it as digital cash and don't convert it to dollars because we expect the value to keep rising as more people start using it. But we always could spend it, if we wanted. We'd rather save it. The best part is -- it's like cash, so no one needs to know how much you have!"
START TAKING CRYPTO NOW!
You won't believe how easy it is