Hour 3 - Stephen Bassett (Executive Director of Paradigm Research Group), founded in 1996 to end a government imposed embargo on the truth behind extraterrestrial related phenomena. Steve comes on the show to talk about UFO's, Extraterrestrial Presence, etc...
Stephen Bassett is the executive director of Paradigm Research Group (PRG) founded in 1996 to end a government imposed embargo on the truth behind extraterrestrial related phenomena. He has spoken to audiences around the world about the implications of formal "Disclosure" by world governments of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and given over 1000 radio and television interviews. PRG's advocacy work has been extensively covered by national and international media including being featured by CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, New York Mthagazine, Washington Times, Chicago Tribune.
In 2013 PRG produced a "Citizen Hearing on Disclosure" at the National Press Club in Washington. In November of 2014 PRG launched two political initiatives in Washington, DC. One sought the first hearings on Capitol Hill since 1968 regarding the extraterrestrial presence issue. The other sought to inject the ET issue into the 2016 presidential campaign. In January of 2018 PRG announced it was in pre-production and fund raising for a documentary titled Disclosure. Bassett has appeared in many documentary films and his lectures and interviews are well represented on YouTube.
Main website: www.paradigmresearchgroup.org
PRG Political Initiative: http://paradigmresearchgroup.org/wordpress/election-2016-political-initiative/
Rockefeller Initiative: www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Rockefeller_Initiative_Documents.htm
Media coverage: www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/articles/PRGarticles.html
Speaking archive: www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/speaking&eventschedule.html
Other websites: www.citizenshearing.org
Facebook Pages: Steve Bassett
Exopolitics World Network
Paradigm Research Group
World Disclosure Day
Paradigm Research Group (PRG)
PRG was established in July of 1996 by Stephen Bassett, a political activist and consultant, to advocate in all ways possible for an end to a government imposed truth embargo of the facts surrounding an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race – Disclosure. PRG's first action was to register as a lobbyist with the House and Senate and provide pro bono representation for a number of research organizations – thus the name Paradigm Research Group.
PRG, which also uses the DBA "PRG International, was not set up as a non-profit in order to maximize its range of political advocacy options and diminish its vulnerability.
PRG's advocacy consists of the following:
1. Creation of a website dedicated to ending the UFO/ET truth embargo.
2. Registered lobbying of the executive and legislative branches of government.
3. Establishing a political action committee – XPPAC.
4. Engaging the Washington, DC political media.
5. Producing an a number of events in the Washington, DC metro area such as the the X-Conferences and the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.
6. Building international awareness and networks such as the Exopolitics World Network.
7. Doing media interviews and speaking at conferences around the history of the ET truth embargo and the implications of Disclosure.
PRG is committed to the full disclosure of information by all holding parties. In that regard it supports the following positions:
1. Normalization of the political dialogue and scientific rhetoric in order to facilitate engagement with reluctant but honest, reasonable members of the mainstream governmental and scientific community.
2. Proactive support by the general extraterrestrial phenomena research/activist community of the ongoing efforts to bring about open, comprehensive Congressional hearings to take testimony from current and former government employees.
3. The extension by law or executive order of amnesty for government employees who come forward with information relating to government engagement of extraterrestrial related phenomena.
4. The establishment by law or executive order of a "truth and reconciliation" program for government and contract employees regarding any and all illegal conduct not involving violence to persons relating to the U. S. government's actions, posture and statements regarding extraterrestrial phenomena since 1947.
5. Commitment by the research/activist community to support efforts to:
a) ensure that all evidence from all sources is given proper consideration.
b) enhance the ability to obtain independent financing and media coverage.
c) help counter the inevitable effort by mainstream institutions to co-opt in the post- Disclosure world the work of the research/activist community since 1947.
d) build a foundation for the post-Disclosure work to follow