Hour 1 - 3
LIVE STREAM ON FREEDOM'S PHOENIX, FLOTE, and DLIVE
Front page of Freedom's Phoenix (player only active when we are live, and it's located under Roberts & Roberts Banner ad)
1 - Jeff Berwick comes on the show to discuss this year's upcoming Anarchapulco (Feb 6-10, 2023) in Acapulco, MX where this year's theme is Resist the Great Reset. There will be great speakers in a great atmosphere of freedom-minded individuals
Jeff's previous interviews HERE
The Dollar Vigilante
Anarcho-Capitalist. Libertarian. Freedom fighter against mankind's two biggest enemies, the State and the Central Banks. Jeff Berwick is the founder of The Dollar Vigilante and host of the popular video podcast, Anarchast. Jeff is a prominent speaker at many of the world's freedom, investment and cryptocurrency conferences including his own, Anarchapulco, as well as regularly in the media including CNBC, Bloomberg and Fox Business. Jeff also posts video content daily to, Bitchute, Odysee, Dtube, Brighteon and our own decentralized video platform Vigilante.tv. Jeff's background in the financial markets dates back to his founding of Canada's largest financial website, Stockhouse.com, in 1994. In the late '90s the company expanded worldwide into 8 different countries and had 250 employees and a market capitalization of $240 million USD at the peak of the "tech bubble". To this day more than a million investors use Stockhouse.com for investment information every month. Jeff was the CEO from 1994 until 2002 when he sold the company. Afterwards, Berwick went forth to live on and travel the world by sailboat but sank his boat in a storm off the coast of El Salvador. After being saved clinging to his surfboard with nothing but a pair of surfing shorts left of all his material possessions he decided to "live nowhere" and travel the world as spontaneously as possible with one overarching goal: See and understand the world with his own eyes, not through the lens of the media. He went on to visit nearly 100 countries over five years and did and saw things that no education could ever teach. He met and spoke with a plethora of amazing people, from self-made billionaires to some of the brightest minds in finance – as well as entrepreneurs from a broad range of backgrounds and locations from tech companies in southern China to resource developers in Thailand, Russia and Chile. He also read everything he could find on how the world really works… politically and financially. A pursuit he continues to this day. That education led him to become one of the biggest proponents of the Permanent Traveler/Prior Taxpayer (PT) Theory. He expatriated, long ago from his country of birth, Canada, and considers himself a citizen of the world. He has lived in numerous locales since including Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Acapulco, Mexico.
Anarchapulco 2023 - February 6-10th, 2023 for the 9th Annual Anarchapulco and February 11-18th for the 1st Annual Agoraforko!
Event location: Playa Bonfil, Acapulco
TICKETS FOR GENERAL ADMISSION - $500:
Here's what it includes:
1. Access to Anarchapulco 2023 main stage event February 6-10, 2023.
2. Access to Anarchapulco Nightlife from Monday-Friday. This ticket does not include access to our Sunday night launch party, it can be purchased separately here.
3. Access to the whole week of Agoraforko, an evolution of the fork of Anarchapulco called Anarchaforko from 2018-2019. The dates for Agoraforko 2023 are February 11-18, 2023.
4. Access to add to and edit the Agoraforko calendar, that means you can add your own events, workshops, speeches, excursions and more to the calendar and have it display for all Anarchapulco attendees! You can even include ticket prices for these events if needed, which will be added to the Anarchapulco website for purchase.
5. Virtual Access to Anarchapulco 2023 as well as lifetime replay access!
6. Exclusive Anarchapulco NFT
What this ticket does NOT include:
1. 5 days of gourmet food, provided by the menu for 3 meals a day. For this ticket, follow this link to the VIP ticket.
2. Open bar
3. Launch Party Sunday Night February 5th, for ticket for that click here.
4. A place to stay
5. Plane ticket or other transporation to Acapulco.
This is an outdoor venue, come prepared as you would for a festival environment (sunblock, bug repellant, sun hat, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, clothing good for the heat). We also have several pools to swim or wade in. We will have limited small lockers available, more details to follow.
Every year Anarchapulco has a media presences. Bloggers, youtubers, local and mainstream media. Buying a ticket signifies your consent to possibly appear in b-roll footage. All media must get consent to interview you or share your personal information.
Note: Anarchapulco is an event that is covered by media both independent and otherwise. By buying a ticket you agree that you understand you may be included in footage taken of the event by attending the event.
Letters of Marque Paperback
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON NOW BY CLICKING HERE!
Letters of Marque Paperback – September 25, 2018
by Marque dePlume (Author)
"The Crown calls it 'piracy' to explore frontiers beyond its grasp. So the time has come to define the conduct among pirates." Captain Marque
Join us 'Above the Grid'
All James Corbett audio files: