2023-05-01 -- Ernest interviews Jason Crowe (QORTAL) MP3&4
Hour 1 - 3
LIVE STREAM ON FREEDOM'S PHOENIX, FLOTE, and DLIVE
Front page of Freedom's Phoenix (player only active when we are live, and it's located under Roberts & Roberts Banner ad)
1 - Jason Crowe (QORTAL - Decentralized Internet) comes on the show to provide an update
Jason's previous interviews HERE
Jason Crowe - founder and development team facilitator of the Qortal blockchain project. Jason has been leading projects in the blockchain space since 2013, and has been a part of multiple world firsts, including the world's first cross-blockchain coin trade, and the world's first SmartContract-enabled blockchain (well over 1.5 years before Ethereum existed.) The Qortal Project is the culmination of Jason's and many other developers and intelligent contributors' experience and vision for a fully individually sovereign digital future.
The Qortal blockchain project is already capable of web hosting with no server, no continual fees, and no domain, and will in the very near future be able to host decentralized apps to replace things like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and much more. Qortal is literally the new sovereign infrastructure for the next generation of the internet
https://qortal.org - Qortal project's main website
https://wiki.qortal.org - Qortal project's main documentation site
https://crowetic.com - Crowetic Hardware Development - Home of the QORTector device
Qortal Blockchain Project
QORTAL is a completely unique blockchain-based infrastructure platform capable of rebuilding the internet entirely, as well as establishing the framework for a worldwide economic system based on individual input for gaining influence on the network.
QORTAL completely removes the ability to gain any influence by monetary means. Rather than financial input or computer power, QORTAL uses time as the value metric for importance as a node on the network. No longer can a user begin with a large amount of money and have an advantage. This creates a truly fair and honest ecosystem wherein users may provide their assistance, support, and various methods of input in order to obtain larger influence on the network and weight on the voting system that decides its future.
Qortal Project Features
The Qortal Blockchain project aims to bring a completely decentralized internet infrastructure backed by a worldwide, fair economic system based on individual input by each user.
UPDATES PROVIDED ON THIS TELEGRAM CHANNEL: https://t.me/Qortal_Ann
Qortal UI version 4.0.2 has been released.
- Q-Chat switched to base64 (encode / decode)
- Added qortal:// link in Q-Chat
- Removed blocked content from browse list (websites / q-apps)
- Fixed avatar in new accounts
- Fixed 'save as' issue with download backup file
- Added checkbox to disable Qortal Core auto-check at launch
- Added start core in own shell from electron
- Removed memory args (made default) from core auto-start
- Updated dependencies
- Updated translations
- Minor Fixes
Qortal Core version 4.0.1 auto-update is being prepared now. Will post another announcement once all signatures have been completed.
4.0.1 Core Changes include:
- Auto delete any metadata files that are unreadable (e.g. due to being empty, or invalid JSON).
- Allow for faster and more frequent retries when QDN data fails to be retrieved (thanks to suggestions from @xspektrex)
- Fixed bug which prevented qortal:// URLs from working properly in most cases.
- Added GET_QDN_RESOURCE_METADATA action.
- Fixed issue with
introduced in v4.0.0.
- Improved metadata trimming, to better handle multibyte UTF-8 characters.
- Set charset to UTF-8 in various places that bytes are converted to a string.
- Added support of simple Range headers when requesting QDN data.
- Added MAIL and MESSAGE services.
- Added "encoding" parameter to the SEARCH_CHAT_MESSAGES action.
Letters of Marque Paperback
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON NOW BY CLICKING HERE!
Letters of Marque Paperback – September 25, 2018
by Marque dePlume (Author)
"The Crown calls it 'piracy' to explore frontiers beyond its grasp. So the time has come to define the conduct among pirates." Captain Marque
Join us 'Above the Grid'
Freedom's Phoenix - https://ipfs.io/ipns/QmW6iyZ27fYAwd15CQ9nDkLhZPa5QsfbZ8EuSoncHgwA8Y/
Pirates without Borders - https://ipfs.io/ipns/QmTHfBRjU826uZxDvwfV9ZzM7pCg71bMYVTgLFVvsZZwPJ/
The Corbett Report - https://ipfs.io/ipns/QmNqHuSVuufkBKK1LHtoUmKETobZriC1o5uoiXSoLX2i3K/
All James Corbett audio files:
The Highwire with Del Bigtree - https://ipfs.io/ipns/k2k4r8pkk8wevtty3rpqw8mh2njz0snop5xpha1ybafquvb7dcgayh4j/