Article Image
IPFS News Link • Law Enforcers or Peace Officers

Why cops fear cameras

• Photography is Not a Crime
The headline in today’s New York Times’ article sums up perfectly why so many cops feel threatened by photographers: "When Evidence From Surveillance Cameras Leads to Charges Against Officers."

1 Comments in Response to

Comment by Richard Stone
Entered on:

If you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to hide. The police are a culture of criminals that cover for each other. 95% of the police make the other 5% look bad.



https://associations4az.phonesites.com/