Article Image
News Link • Police State

Insane Cop Arrests ABC News Reporter For Filming Traffic Accident

• prisonplanet.com/

1 Comments in Response to

Comment by Richard Stone
Entered on:

Bullies, thugs and criminals, 95% of the police always make the other 5% look bad.


Join us on our Social Networks:

 

Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network:


Free Talk Live