Article Image
News Link • Law Enforcers or Peace Officers

5 Ala. officers fired for beating caught on tape

• AP

1 Comments in Response to

Comment by Richard Stone
Entered on:

Jail time for the 5 officers and all that helped with the cover up and evidence tampering sounds reasonable to me. That should take care of about of that police force. It is a shame that 95% of the police make the other 5% look bad.


Join us on our Social Networks:

 

Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network:


Attorney For Freedom