Article Image
News Link • Philosophy of Liberty

The Great Awakening

• Mark Yannone

1 Comments in Response to

Comment by Lola Flores
Entered on:

Unfortunately, about 85% of Americans are under the spell and the other 15% or so are hoping that things will turn around soon.  Yes, hopeless...I know!

Join us on our Social Networks:


Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network: