The duel showed how political disagreements over slavery had become increasingly violent, culminating in 1861 when the war broke out.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Nearly two years before the first shots were fired in the U.S. Civil War, simmering hostilities over slavery erupted on a "field of honor" in California, where a pro-slavery judge mortally wounded an anti-slavery senator in a duel.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Religion: Believers
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • WAR: About that War