Public anger at excessive bank pay has boiled up to the level of the Group of 20 nations, whose leaders meet next week in Pittsburgh. The United States has said it aims to curb the culture of excessive risk-taking at the root of last year's global financial crisis.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The U.S. Federal Reserve is close to proposing wide-ranging rules on bankers' pay that would apply to any employee able to take risks that could imperil the institution, a Fed source said on Friday.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • How To