- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Plans for the Biotechnology Center at Elk Run (BCER) research, development and manufacturing facility ran into a snag, or should I say, an unfortunate herd of 700 elk inhabiting the area.
Conveniently, a dead elk cow tests positive for chronic wasting disease. Enter the USDA with guns blazing, slaughtering the herd. Coincidence? Not hardly.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Military
News Link • Domestic Policy