- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The department’s 2005 decision on sugar beets acknowledged that pollen from the genetically modified crop could spread to other beet crops. But the USDA said farmers would not be harmed because they would still be able to buy non-genetically modified seeds.
Not harmed? You bunch of USDA jackasses! Once Monsanto enforces its patent on the contaminated farm, good-bye farmer, enter Monsanto lackey, or bankruptcy.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Inventions
News Link • Agriculture
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology