- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A Maricopa County Superior Court judge found a Sheriff's Office deputy chief in contempt of court Wednesday for his office's repeated inability to deliver jail inmates to court dates on time.
"Clearly [Judges] Donahoe, Mundell and a few of the other prima donnas up there have a political agenda, and they want to use the sheriff as a whipping boy on this," Deputy Trombi said.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Gold and Silver
Feature Article • Precious Metals
Feature Article • Bitcoin
News Link • Government
News Link • Trump Administration