- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The president of war-torn Somalia said Friday that he urgently needs help to beat back an insurgency linked to al-Qaeda, adding that he has received only a fraction of the $200 million pledged at a U.N.-sponsored donors conference last spring to support his fragile government's security forces.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology