Meanwhile, the government said in its annual winter outlook Tuesday that lower fuel costs and an expected milder winter for much of the nation will cut average winter heating costs by 8 percent from last year to about $960 this winter.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Oil prices climbed Tuesday as the combination of a weaker dollar and stronger stock market outweighed concerns about weak demand and vast supplies of crude.
enchmark crude for November delivery rose 61 cents to $71.02 on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Business/ Commerce