The 16-billion-pound figure was equivalent to only a weeks' worth of borrowing at current levels, he said, adding: "Selling the family silver will not solve the crisis in public finances".
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
economic crisis.announced on Monday a 16-billion-pound sale of state assets including a high-speed railway and a betting service to cut soaring debt caused by the
Conservative Treasury spokesman Philip Hammond called on Brown's government to start taking "tough decisions."
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • World News