Here's what I wrote in my letter to Congress . . .
Several countries are making plans to stop using Federal Reserve Notes for oil purchases. I want the same freedom for my personal transactions.
The Fed has nearly doubled the money supply since last Fall. This will cut the future value of my savings in half and send my cost of living through the roof. Add to that . . .
* The $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities for Social Security and Medicare
* Your big bailout schemes,
* Your so-called stimulus package,
* Your cap and trade boondoggle,
* Your disastrous healthcare plans, and the result is . . .
I see no hope for the dollar. You guys have ruined our currency, and I WANT OUT.
If foreigners can stop using Federal Reserve Notes, I should have the same freedom. Why
Join us on our
Share this page with your friends
on your favorite social network: