This shortvideo clipis highly significant for several reasons, including:
1) A former Fed Chairman, Volcker, acknowledges thatthe Bilderberg Groupexists.
2) He acknowledges that he attended their meeting this year (2009), and two or three times previously.
3) He acknowledges the authority and consequences ofthe Logan Act, which prohibits unauthorized U.S. citizens from negotiating with foreign governments, punishable under federal law with imprisonment up to three years.
4) He indirectly admits thatthe Federal Reserve is a non-governmental private institution, by implying the Act didn’t apply to his attendance.
5) If he wasn’t given express authorization by President Obama to attend this year’s meeting, he’d be liable for punishment under the Logan Act. Testimony in Congress, under oath, should be sought to determine that.
Join us on our
Share this page with your friends
on your favorite social network: