It was attached to a $32.24 billion bill that increases the Environmental Protection Agency's budget by 26 percent.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A temporary measure that would keep the U.S. government running through December 18 cleared Congress on Thursday, giving lawmakers more time to work on spending bills for the current fiscal year.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Political Theory
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • Intelligence: Use and Abuse
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Food
News Link • Property Rights