- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Goldman Sachs is proposing to buy millions of dollars in assets from struggling mortgage finance giant Fannie Mae, an offer a recent Treasury Department analysis found would not be advantageous for taxpayers, people familiar with the matter said.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Dollar Meltdown The
News Link • Obama Administration
News Link • Military Industrial Complex
News Link • Federal Reserve