- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Gold futures in New York rose to a record above $1,100 per ounce on Friday as the dollar eased in the wake of disappointing U.S. employment data.
At 9:48 a.m. EST December gold was up $10.20 at $1,099.50 an ounce at the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, having topped at $1,101.90 in morning trade.
Spot gold reached a record at $1,100.90 per ounce.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Federal Reserve
News Link • Economy - International