"The plan now is to get an audit put into the bill, but it will be a pseudo audit, it won't amount to much," said Representative Ron Paul in an interview on CNBC television.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A long-standing U.S. congressional critic of the Federal Reserve said on Friday his proposal to audit the U.S. central bank's monetary policy, an initiative strenuously opposed by the Fed, has been defanged in financial reform legislation in the House of Representatives.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • Economy - Economics USA