According to the BBC, coral normally feed on microscopic like plankton, typically only 0.2mm to 0.4mm in size--certainly not entire jellyfish. But that's exactly what's happening here, as you can see. The coral is just ingesting the entire thing, cartoonishly slurping it down.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
weird nature stuff. Above, observe--for the first time in recorded history--coral chowing down on a jellyfish.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Techno Gadgets
News Link • Racism
News Link • SEC-Securities Exchange Commission