- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
This month, a California appeals court overturned a state law banning violent felons' possession of body armor.
As might be expected, California police are not pleased by the ruling. The president of the union representing L.A. police officers is among those voicing that displeasure.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Courtroom and Trials