- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Officials in Tennessee want a 90-year-old Florida woman to turn over a marriage license application filed by legendary Alamo defender Davy Crockett more than two centuries ago.
But the woman's son, Vance Smith, said the document has been in the family for years.
"She said it was hers and she wasn't giving it up," he said.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Animals and Pets
News Link • Corruption
News Link • General Opinion
News Link • Government Debt & Financing
News Link • Energy
News Link • Agenda 21