"Just send your cash," Bush said, discouraging Americans from contributing blankets, water or similar items. The former president, making his first visit to the White House since leaving office a year ago, appeared with Clinton and Obama in the Rose Garden.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
President Barack Obama tapped former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton on Saturday to head a major fundraising effort to underwrite Haiti's long-term recovery, even as concerns grew about delivering life-saving aid to earthquake victims.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Death
News Link • Worlds Wealthiest People