- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Lingle estimated the production will generate $85 million in spending in Hawaii, which is reeling from the steep drop-off in tourism stemming from the global economic crisis.
"Hawaii competes on a global basis for productions and to have Disney choose Hawaii over other states and countries is a huge win for us," said Georja Skinner, which heads the state division that oversees the Hawaii Film Office.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Entertainment: Television (TV)
News Link • Movies
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Feminism