- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The cost of an electronic security program at New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority has ballooned but a severe shortfall in the money needed means it may never be completed, the state comptroller said on Tuesday.
The cost has risen to $833 million from $591 million but only $59 million in funds remain, State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli said in a report.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Government
News Link • Mexican United States Relations
News Link • Free Speech
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Intelligence: Use and Abuse