- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The Los Angeles City Council approved an ordinance on Tuesday that will shut down hundreds of medical marijuana dispensaries that recently opened in America's second-largest city.
The statute, passed on a 9-3 vote, ultimately would limit the number of licensed dispensaries to 70 and require them to be at least 1,000 feet from schools, public parks, libraries or churches.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Seriously?
News Link • Voting and Elections
News Link • Government Debt & Financing
News Link • Oregon
News Link • Racism