Feng Zhenghu arrived on a flight from Narita International Airport, where he stayed from early November until last week to protest China's refusal to let him return to his native country. Police met him at Shanghai's airport and escorted him out, first to lunch and then to his home.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A Chinese activist who spent more than three months camped inside Tokyo's international airport as part of a protest flew back to China on Friday and was allowed into the country.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Underwater Exploration and Living
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Korea/North Korea