- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Scientists in California say a drop in coastal fog could threaten the state's famed giant redwood trees.
Their study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, says such fog has decreased markedly over the past 100 years."Fog prevents water loss from redwoods in summer and is really important for the tree and the forest," said research co-author Professor Todd Dawson.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Entertainment: Movies
News Link • World News