At about $6 million a police station, the structures will look scarcely like your standard neighborhood precinct.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The U.S. military plans to spend more than $600 million to build nearly 200 police stations for the Afghan National Police over the next year. The massive investment in the Afghan police comes as the Obama administration intends to build the force up to 160,000 policemen by 2013.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...